Here is the second portion of my holiday gift guide! It’s a little more bank account friendly with everything under $50!
1. Calendar – Everyone needs a calendar for the new year! Rifle Paper Co. offers some great calendars that also double as wall art. ($16-26 – Rifle Paper Co.)
2. Cord Wrap – I’m constantly in search of unique gifts for guys. This is Ground is a company based out of Los Angeles that makes handmade leather goods. These leather cord wraps are a stylish and simple way to add a little organization to your otherwise perpetually tangled mass of cables and plugs. ($45 – Cordito Cord & Plug Roll)
3. Origins Gift Set – Origins is one of my favorite skincare companies. They are an all-natural skincare company committed to protecting the planet. I absolutely love their Checks and Balances Frothy face wash and I’ve been using it for years! Origins offers a variety of limited edition gift sets perfect for the holiday season! ($35 – Super Set Minis)
4. Scarf – A scarf is a great gift for anyone on your list! Scarves are perfect for the cold winter weather and you don’t have to guess on sizes (which could get super awkward)! I love the blanket scarves from Zara because they are sooo comfortable and super stylish (the perfect combo)! ($39.90 – Zara Scarf)
5. Jack Black Gift Set – Another gift for the men in your life. This Jack Black gift set includes a facial cleanser, shave cream, and moisturizer. ($49 – The Power Pack)
6. Magazine Subscription – I love the idea of getting a magazine subscription as a gift because it’s a gift that you get every month of the year! Of course the classic fashion magazines are a great option (Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, etc.). However, there are also great alternative fashion magazines that many people may prefer over the more obvious choices. Some of my favorites include Wonderland, CR Fashion Book, and Darling (great for someone looking for a little more substance). Some subscriptions exceed $50, but a single magazine is also a great option!
7. Red Earth Jewelry – Red Earth offers jewelry that is handmade by artisans around the world. The company offers necessary aid to the artisans producing their jewelry and is committed to seeing these artists succeed. Many of their products are also made from upcycled materials. Red Earth gives credit to the talented artists who handcraft each piece of jewelry and help share their story. ($42 – Lite Link Bracelet)
8. How to be Parisian Wherever You Are – This book is definitely on my to-be-read list. It looks like a very cute and entertaining read and it was co-written by a prominent name in the fashion industry. Vogue has a great article discussing this book here. ($16.54 – How to be Parisian Wherever You Are)
I really hope this gift guide helped! Happy Holidays!