Sorry this gift guide is a little late, but I’m in the middle of finals and I’ve been really busy. Hopefully I got it out in time to help! Enjoy!
1. Frends Headphones – I’m sure you’ve seen these everywhere. They are the trendiest headphones out there and offer very cute designs including a collaboration with Baublebar. ($199.95 – Taylor/Rose Gold and White)
2. OneSixFive Jewelry – OneSixFive is a great jewelry studio based out of Ohio. They have really unique minimalist pieces and they put together gift sets perfect for the holiday season. Their cute gift wrapping is a bonus! ($98 – The Minimalist Set)
3. Bosca Wallet – A gift for the men in your life. This wallet is a classic leather bifold wallet. Bosca was established in 1911 and pride themselves in their Italian design and high-quality leatherwork. They are also offering free monogramming until 12/16! ($125 – Small Bifold Wallet)
4. GoPro – This gift is great for any adventure seeker on your list! GoPros are great on-the-go cameras that capture your most adventurous activities with amazing quality. These little cameras can be used for surfing, rock climbing, skiing, or anything in between! The new HERO4 is $499.99 but the original HERO is also a great option for $129.99. ($499.99 – GoPro HERO4)
5. Dyptique Candle – Dyptique is one of the most popular luxury fragrance brands. These candles may be difficult to justify buying for yourself but are a perfect gift for someone on your list who you think deserves a little extra pampering! They offer both mini ($30) and standard ($60) candle sizes. ($60 – Baies Candle)
6. Sloane Notebook – This is personally one of my favorite gifts on the list. Sloane Stationary offers a large selection of notebooks, diaries, and writing accessories with unique designs and very cute sayings on them (one of my favorite being “Masterful Inactivity”). This gift is perfect for anyone on your list looking for a place to put their deepest thoughts or just looking to pass the time. Sloane offers both a pocket notebook (about $20) and a regular notebook (about $61). ($61.29 – Masterful Inactivity)
7. Larsson & Jennings Watch – A watch that is quickly becoming the product to add to your wrist stack. It’s a little bit of a splurge, but its pretty. ($337 – Chain Metal/Silver)
8. Comme des Garçons Wallet – This product is one that has been on my wish list for quite awhile. It’s a simple leather wallet that can add a bit of organization to the bottom of your handbag. You may be paying a little extra for the designer name but I think it’s worth it! ($88-$200 – Comme des Garçons Small Zip Pouch)
9. White Faux Taxidermy – This wall art is a perfect way to add a boho vibe to your living space! This bison skull is one of my favorites and it was just recently seen in WeWoreWhat‘s NYC loft so you know its on trend! ($49.99 – Bison Skull Head)
10. Sarah & Sebastian Jewelry – I saw these earrings and I fell in love! ($120 – Molly Earrings/Silver)
11. Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag – You will soon be seeing this bag everywhere (if you haven’t already)! It’s currently one of the trendiest designer bags out there and its selling out of stores very quickly. I mean just look at it! Who wouldn’t want this gorgeous leather bucket bag! I know its a bit of a splurge but if you’ve been saving up some money this might just be the perfect item to spend it on. ($460 – Mini Bucket Bag/Black)
I know many of these products are fairly pricey and possibly unrealistic. Make sure you stay tuned because I’ll be coming out with a gift guide under $50 shortly!