Couldn’t forget about the guys. Here’s a few last-minute gift ideas for the men in your life.
1. All Saints T-shirt Pack – You can never have too many t-shirts. All Saints now sells their classic crew neck tee in a pack of three. Perfect for gifting. $145, Tonic Crew T-Shirt 3 Pack, allsaints.com.
2. Ted Baker Slippers – Slippers are a great gift that is available in multiple price ranges. These Ted Baker suede slippers are in the higher price range. They are lined with faux fur and treated with a leather protector to ensure they last. $99, Ted Baker Maddoxx Slippers, asos.com.
3. Topman Scarf – Scarves are a simplistic and stylish gift option perfect for anyone on your list. $20, Topman Fringe Scarf, nordstrom.com.
4. Mr. Porter Book Set – ‘The Mr. Porter Paperback’ is a guide to stylish living. Each book contains daily inspiration including interviews, advice, and photography. The set of volumes 1-3 is great for gifting. $90, The Mr. Porter Paperback, mrporter.com.
5. Harry’s + Thom Browne Razor – The gift of a clean shave. This luxury razor is made from silver-plated zinc (also available in gold) and comes with refillable cartridges. $160, Harry’s + Thom Browne Refillable Silver-Plated Razor, mrporter.com.
6. Herschel Carryall – This gift is perfect for any man that travels often. The Herschel Carryall is a functional and fashionable way to transport all your necessities. $108, Herschel Supply Co 42.5L Novel Carryall, asos.com.