If you’re like me and are just now starting to think of Christmas gifts (I blame finals), here are a few gift ideas to help you out.
1. Diptique Candle Set – Diptique is known for their high quality luxury candles. Although their candles can get pretty pricey, Diptique has a feature on their website where you can build your own 3 mini candle set. This is the perfect gift for almost any girl on your list. Who doesn’t love candles? $32 per candle, Build Your Own Set; diptiqueparis.com.
2. Skinny Scarf – Skinny scarves are a new trend that is really starting to grow on me. Styled with the right outfit, a skinny scarf can elevate your look to the next level. They also happen to make a great gift. $9.90, Tie Style Scarf; zara.com.
3. The Horse Watch – I am currently obsessed with this watch. It is part of “The Stone Collection” by The Horse. It’s marble face and simplistic design make it a perfect gift for the minimalist on your list. $229, White Stone/Black Leather; thehorse.com.
4. Knit Hat – This is one of the most basic and yet effective gifts on the list. You can get a knit hat from almost anywhere and they come in such a variety of colors and styles that you really can’t go wrong. $18, Euston Hat; aritzia.com.
5. Over-the-knee Boots – Over-the-knee boots are starting to become a staple in every woman’s closet. This gift could be a major splurge or you could choose a much more affordable option. $190, Count Over Knee Boots; topshop.com.
6. Choker – Chokers are an easy gift you can find almost anywhere. They also make great stocking stuffers. $9, Basic Velvet Choker; asos.com. $20, Arthlin Extra Wide Jet Black Velvet Choker; etsy.com.
7. Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme – Perfume can be a harder gift to buy as it is more dependent on personal preference. However, if you know someone on your list that likes more sophisticated masculine-inspired scents, Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme may make a great gift (it’s one of my favorites). It is infused with orange flower, ginger extract, amber, and Australian sandal wood to capture “the feminine play of exposure and intimacy in a floral-oriental fragrance of extravagant and alluring accords.” $80-165, Noir Pour Femme; sephora.com.
8. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – The Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette has been getting a lot of positive attention in the beauty world. It contains six shades that include powders, blushes, bronzer, and strobing powder. $80, Ambient Lighting Edit; sephora.com.
Leave a Reply